Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Hard Ass Punishment

Cast: Scarlett Pain
Genres: pump ,slim ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Redhead ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Paddle ,Submission ,BDSM
Video language: English

Before play began and during the interview, Scarlet made special effort to talk about what a turn on it was to be helpless, and what a turn on it was to be spanked hard and what a turn on it was to have her face slapped. So I made a special effort to punish her ass most exquisitely and find out for myself if her ass could cash the checks her mouth was writing.
Well, it turns out it could. Strapped tight in leather belts that cup her round ass cheeks and bind her wrists to her thighs, she is hoisted up off the grounds, legs chained wide open. Her body weight pulling down on the strap harness spreads her fleshy ass cheeks apart and plumps them up firmly, presenting them in the ideal position for a hard punishment spanking, paddling and whipping. Her skin is pulled tight from the pressure, ensuring she will feel each spank, each stroke, each smack most intensely as the various implements make impact in the most tender of places.
This update is for fans of bondage, but especially for fans of good old fashioned hard punishment spanking. An obvious brat, Scarlett deserves every stroke she gets and has been long overdue for quite some time. Despite the hard punishment she got, after the shoot Scarlett is beaming with ass-tastic joy, her reddened, sore bottom throbbing beneath her, making it hard to find any comfortable way to sit and hard to stop feeling horny. Hope she enjoyed the extended sitting during her flight and cab home.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hard Ass Punishment

Jewell - Mobi-Fucked

Jewell is nicely clamped down in the Gord Mobi-Fuck machine, and Petra moves in with the devilish butt hook. It's a helluva team here today, the whole place is a morass of gorgeous boobs, butts, and laughing ladies. There's Jewell, Lydia, Petra and, lurking in the background as wardrobe assistant, is Ceci. And Petra is nominated lube queen, so she gets to grope Jewell's luscious rear end.

Duration: 26:58
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1790kbps

File size: 378.6 MB

Download Jewell - Mobi-Fucked

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Rookie Detective Held Anal Hostage

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Kacie Castle, Xander Corvus
Genres: cop, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage

When rookie detective Kacie Castle is overpowered and taken hostage, Xander Corvus takes out his legal frustrations on the helpless cop. Kacie is handcuffed with her own cuffs, choked, bent over her desk and fucked hard in the ass before being dragged to the Evidence Room where Xander collects his belongs. The bound and helpless cop is humiliated, beaten and fucked some more before taking Xander´s huge load all over her face and her badge.

Duration: 45:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Rookie Detective Held Anal Hostage

Bunnie

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Bunnie
Genres: Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,LezDom

BONUS UPDATE! It's always fun to watch someones first time in bondage and SM. Bunnie was curious enough to give it a try but struggled with letting go. Sandra does her best to get genuine reactions out of Bunnie through corporal punishment and sexual domination.

Duration: 37:43

File size: 844.1 MB

Download Bunnie

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Troubled Teen Rehab

Cast: Keisha Grey, Seth Gamble
Genres: bondage, domination, straight, discipline, Corporal Punishment, bdsm

Keisha Grey is partying too much and flunking her college classes. Her concerned parents make the decision to call a professional and enroll her in a Troubled Teen Rehab program. Seth Gamble is a professional, but his methods for correcting bad behavior are questionable at best! Keisha is snatched from a dark alley and whisked away to be held captive in a grungy basement where Seth torments her in a sexual scared straight program! Seth´s methods include bondage, discipline, corporal punishment, anal sex, blowjobs and lots of hardcore fucking! Keisha is awesome in this shoot - super sexy and all too willing to endure the sexual domination of Seth Gamble.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Troubled Teen Rehab

Claire Adams

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: Redhead ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Pierced Nipples ,Domination ,Couple ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Fear Play ,Submission

Waterbondage welcomes Claire Adams back..on the other side of the ropes! Amazingly talented as a Dom for many sites, Claire loves the chance to bottom. She shows us all just how much she likes it in this latest update. Some role playing, a couple displays of her incredible flexibility including a VERY tough suspension and a predicament bondage that really makes a splash. Thank you Claire Adams!

Duration: 36:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Claire Adams

carolina

Laced In Armbinder & Hood On Screen

Mina is put into a leather harness & laced tightly into and Armbinder and hood all in one real time clip and left for a few minutes before untying her. For fans of on screen tying this shows the whole process from beginning to end.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5538kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.0 MB

Download Laced In Armbinder & Hood On Screen

Maia under Electro-Control

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maia Davis
Genres: fake boobs ,BDSM ,Electro Plug ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,slim ,Cattle Prod ,Femdom ,Electrical Play ,Electric Dildo

Episode 4: "I'm going to control every working muscled in your body!" Welcome Maia back for her final round of electrosex! This time around Maia suffers at the whim of the wickedly intense EMS pads tapped all over her body. Bound standing tall with her tits, pussy and ass exposed to the world, Goddess Aiden takes advantage of this last round by seducing and dominating Maia reducing her to nothing but a slutty electro lezdom toy. Aiden watches in pleasure of the electro-coltrol she has over Maia's body and leaves her a quivering mess wanting more!

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 537.9 MB

Download Maia under Electro-Control

carolina

Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Lina Joy is very pretty, but with a harness ballgag she is even prettier, I think you will agree! She has never been hogtied before, so this is her genuine first time. I tied her elbows and her ankles, then pulled her wrists up a bit. Tying her harness gag to her cute toes was the finishing touch. Lina loved it! She wants to do more soon!

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

Download Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Liz Rainbow clamped and shocked

Poor Liz has very sensitive, highly conductive skin. Not good for taking shock collar challenges probably, but she is back again and she wants another go. Alright, but with a big drooly gag, clamps on the very tips of her nipples, and handcuffs behind the back, it is not going to be easy!

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps

File size: 732.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow clamped and shocked

carolina

Satine Phoenix and Tory Lane

Cast: Satine Phoenix ,Tory Lane
Genres: gloves ,fake boobs ,Electric Dildo ,Acrylic Plug ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Suspension ,Electrical Play ,BDSM ,Tens Unit

This week I bring not one but two hot new faces to Wiredpussy. Satine Phoneix is a luscious Latina with deliciously full lips and an amazing ass. Tory Lane is a fierce mistress with a body to die for. Throw in some tough bondage, electricity, ass and pussy licking, and lots of orgasms and you have this weeks update!

Duration: 58:53

File size: 685.6 MB

Download Satine Phoenix and Tory Lane

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I

carolina

Jamie vs. The Black Mummy

With a few rolls of electrical tape and Jamie dolled up in a tightly cinched corset I was in the mood for some mummification. Not just any wrap though, one so tight that squirming only seems to pull it tighter. As the electrical tape coils around her body I couldn't help but bury a little surprise for when I was done. With her wrapped tight I leave her to squirm and burn off some energy. Just when she's ready to give up I plug in the magic wand wrapped inside sending her into a frenzy. Jamie can only lay helpless as the corset and tape compress her into orgasmic bliss.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 184.0 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Black Mummy

Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - orgasm battle

Best friends Liz and Blondie are taking the shock collar challenge today! They both have magic wands, but they get shocked at random intervals. Will they be able to orgasm or will they just get frustrated?

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14748kbps

File size: 797.8 MB

Download Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - orgasm battle

carolina

Lady Lyne is back for more shocks!

Lady Lyne is back already! She wants another go at the shock collar challenge. This time though, there are nipple clamps added to the session. Will she be able to cope with the clamps and the shocks?

Duration: 7:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13720kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

Download Lady Lyne is back for more shocks!

Service Sessions: Preparing the Slave

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sarah Shevon
Genres: BDSM ,master ,slim ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Role Play ,natural boobs

Torn is two days away from her promotion ceremony and must undergo final preparation. The day begins with the bringing breakfast and a blowjob to the Master of the House, later in the day the slaves serve lunch to the kink wardrobe representative. Torn spends the rest of the day in grueling preparation.

Duration: 35:52

File size: 803.0 MB

Download Service Sessions: Preparing the Slave

carolina

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Kitti Vicious

Cast: Kitti Vicious
Genres: Clothespins ,mummification ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,BDSM ,black hair

Here Kitti Kitti Kitti. Young, flexible, and so cute. I found out early that pain was not her thing. I also found out that after she cums once in a scene, it is tormenting for her to cum a second and third time. Her screams as her sensitive clit is attacked are priceless! I rip screaming orgasm after orgasm from her helpless body, until she pleads for mercy.

Duration: 35:39

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Kitti Vicious

carolina

Katie Fantastic Face Fuck Lick My Wet Orgasm - Keith Becker, Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Katie loves to use the face of her slaves to get pleasure, the goddess has a big white butt perfect to Stifle little girls. Today she will use the face of her slave Mel to do a facesitting fuck face fantastic. Karina scrubs the stinky pussy on Mel's nose, being more and more excited until to give a delicious orgams, wetting all Mel's face and Katie's pussy.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4030kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 914.3 MB

Download Katie Fantastic Face Fuck Lick My Wet Orgasm - Keith Becker, Mel

Legs Spread Hogtie for Amo - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Amo moans as I slowly arch her into an extreme legs spread hogtie. I ask her if she is comfy and to know ones surprise she mmmpphs uhnuh. I clover clamp her nipples in hope that that will make her forget about the hogtie. Then to help her out even more, I pull them tight, and tie them off to the post in front of her. She still has to much movement for my liking, and since she does not have long enough hair to tie back, I nose hook her and attach it to an upline to keep her looking straight ahead. At this point her grunts, moans, and yelps really start to intensify. I let her struggle, twitch, and moan for a while. I add another rope which tightens things up a little, but I mainly add it for aestetic reasons. I bring out my thin wooden paddle and enjoy her reactions as I slap her ass and inner thighs for a while. I finally step aside and watch her deal with her bondage for the remainder of our time together. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end as well.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download Legs Spread Hogtie for Amo - Part 2

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Anal Acquisition

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Xander Corvus, Alex Harper
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal

Tall trim raven haired beauty Alex Harper goes to Xander Corvus´s huge house in the hills, his "fortress of solitude" far away from it all and no neighbors for miles. She is there to sign a shady business deal, something that includes a $10,000 bonus so she is game. Upon leaving, Alex can´t find her keys or her phone so there is no way out. Xander seduces her into thinking she is just right for a particular client, a buyer of sorts but first he needs to try her out to make sure. He ties her wrist with a leather strap, puts her on her knees and overwhelms Alex with his huge cock. Her full red lips slide up and down his cock, her mouth can hardly contain it all. Xander puts nipple clamps on her perfect natural tits while he thrusts his hard dick down her throat. It´s a hot blow job. Alex gets scared, tries to run off and hide but Xander finds her and gives her the treatment she deserves. First he puts her on her back with her wrists strapped to her ankles so she is exposed and accessible. Her long lean legs are open wide and she is wearing some sexy thigh-high nylons. She has a sensory deprivation mask on her eyes and a mouth gag keeps her pretty lips open. Flogging, pussy fucking and anal, Xander stretches her holes out with his cock until she is loving it. Then he flips her over into doggie style, still strapped down tight, and fucks her all over again until her ass is gaping. Xander´s dick looks so big in her tight little ass! How can she take it? Find out in Anal Acquisition.

Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Anal Acquisition

Die Harte Hand der Herrin

Cast: der Herrin
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetish, All Girl

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:40
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1650kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Die Harte Hand der Herrin

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Kissing Cousins

Cast: Anna De Ville, Derrick Pierce

When Derrick´s prissy little cousin stays the weekend with him in his family´s estate house, she struggles with her sexual feelings for him till one night things come to a head. Anna De Ville refuses his advances at first, but when Derrick comes to her room late that night, Anna is unable to resist and submits to her kissing cousin´s anal advances.

Duration: 42:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Kissing Cousins

Juliette March vs. Newbie Electroslut

Cast: Juliette March ,Aali Rousseau
Genres: Dildo ,LezDom ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,mixed ,Electro Clamp ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating

Big Booty Dominatrix Juliette March breaks in rookie electroslut Aali Rousseau with bondage, zapping, pussy plugs, e-stim sticky pads, and electrified dildo. Juliette gets her way while using her sub as a personal sexy toy riding a large strap-on cock till she comes!

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Juliette March vs. Newbie Electroslut

carolina

Madison Scott

Cast: James Deen ,Madison Scott
Genres: Gag ,unshaved ,Collar ,Weights ,Petite ,Electrical Play ,Athletic ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Pet Play ,Discipline ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage

Madison Scott makes an amazing debut at SexandSubmission with James Deen. Madison is a gorgeous, petite girl with big tits and lives a 24 7 BDSM lifestyle. She suffers beautifully as James dishes out hard punishment and rough sex. She is rewarded for her endurance and determination with strong orgasms that make her squirt while bound in strict and vulnerable bondage. A sideways split leg suspension puts Madison in a euphoric state as she is fucked mercilessly. In the final scene, she is bound and spread in heavy steal and made to orgasm with her face covered in cum.

Duration: 1:05:28

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Madison Scott

Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14518kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Anal Vengeance

Cast: Owen Gray, Cherie Deville

When a hot, commercial realtor, Cherie DeVille, is abducted by a dark figure from her past, she is plunged into her worst Anal Nightmare!

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Anal Vengeance

Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

Liz Rainbow is getting locked in her cell, and we start the shocks at level 10 instead of 1! Liz is restrained and shocked very hard, but she still threatens us!!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

carolina

Lolly and Dandelion - shock wars

Lolly Anne brought her friend Dandelion (pink hair) this time. Giving them each other's remote controls was probably a very evil idea. These girls first shock the hell out of each other (Lolly Anne increased the levels much faster than her friend), before realizing what they are doing. Fitted with huge gags, they can't communicate, but they manage to reach a truce as the shock levels got too high for them to bear.

Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14769kbps

File size: 656.5 MB

Download Lolly and Dandelion - shock wars

Little Caprice - vlogging the challenge

Little Caprice visited us to make a 'fetish vlog' for her website Little Caprice Dreams. She thought it would be a good idea to take the shock challenge to show her fans what fetish is all about. She even collared herself! But she couldn't handle the shocks. We had to end the challenge at level 6. Although we sneaked a little final shock in at level 15 at the end! Unfortunately, that was way too much for her, and she will never do this again. she says. Check out the behind-the-scenes footage of her 'fetish day' at her own site Little Caprice Dreams!

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

Download Little Caprice - vlogging the challenge

carolina

Ivy Red - training motivation

Ivy Red is a bit reluctant to start her oral training today. Maybe some shocks will help her get motivated? Watch this beautiful submissive in today's shock collar challenge video, join here to watch All updates for a low price!

Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14279kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

Download Ivy Red - training motivation

Electric Vengeance

Cast: Lux Leota ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM ,Slave ,Fingering ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Submission ,shaved ,bottom ,Dominatrix ,Tattoo

Slutty trainer, Lux Leota, has been spending a little too much time with the wrong client. The tenacious, busty Rain teaches her a lesson.
Locked in a local basement gym, Rain puts this flirty fuck through the ringer. Her body is worn down, one predicament at a time. Lux's holes are shocktified and electrically penetrated to remind her the cost of messing with another woman's property.

Duration: 35:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Electric Vengeance

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Control Issues

Cast: Carter Cruise, Seth Gamble
Genres: bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, couple, straight, role play, rope bondage

When a beautiful and aspiring model gets a chance to advance her career, her unstable and controlling boyfriend intervenes in her life to keep her at his side. Carter Cruise and Seth Gamble look like a power couple, but their underlying twisted sexual dynamic is revealed when Carter tries to break away from the relationship. This includes rough anal sex, bondage, BDSM, domination and submission.

Duration: 43:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Control Issues

Sexy MILF dominates Cute All Natural Asian LIVE on Electrosluts!

Cast: Francesca Le ,Jayden Lee
Genres: Fisting ,Humiliation ,MILF ,Electro Clamp ,Tattoo ,Pain ,Brunette ,Lesbian ,Electric Dildo ,toned

If you missed Electrosluts' live shoot with Francesca Le and Jayden Lee. I feel sorry for you. You missed some amazing electro BDSM action, the likes of which drops your jaw and reminds you why you watch lezdom porn to begin with, and you'll never see it again.
Kidding!
In this update, you'll see that electrosex liveshoot. Francesca starts the scene off with a zap with a cattle prod, electrifying Jayden's tender flesh. But Francesca doesn't stop there! In goes an electrical anal plug into Jayden's willing, but quivering, asshole, while her breasts are pinched by nipple clamps and her vagina is stuffed with a fist.
All that lesbian BDSM ass play gives Francesca an itch in her anus as well, and she makes Jayden scratch that urge, with her tongue! Francesca doesn't let Jayden stop until her brown eye is properly worshipped.
Jayden impresses Francesca so much, she straps on an acrylic strap on and fucks her little slut's ass until she cums from pleasure and winces from the pain of the shocks. Finally, Francesca shows off the elasticity of a well-used butt by fisting Jayden's ass!

Duration: 47:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sexy MILF dominates Cute All Natural Asian LIVE on Electrosluts!

carolina

Double Penetrated to multiple brutal orgasms - Gia DiMarco

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,Domination ,shaved ,bottom ,Flogging ,toned ,Handler ,Bondage ,Brunette

Cute little Gia DiMarco and her amazing ass is back! We think it time to tap that ass and tap it well.
Bound down hard and spread, Gia's back is arched and her pigtails tied to the device. After some nice foot torment and ass flogging, Omega impales her tight butt and our top notch fucking machine is ready to give her an ass fucking she will never forget.
But before we turn up Omega to wreck that ass we jam a big dildo with vibrator up her wet shaved cunt. Now she is double penetrated with a vibrator on her swollen clit. Now we turn Omega lose and that machine make Gia cum her brains out. We love it when girls are made to cum against their will while being ass fucked to !

Duration: 18:07
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

Download Double Penetrated to multiple brutal orgasms - Gia DiMarco

Lina Roselina - Lol gag shocks

Her gag says lol but her face says ouch . Lina Roselina takes another shock collar challenge!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15756kbps

File size: 883.7 MB

Download Lina Roselina - Lol gag shocks

carolina

Dominating My Girlfriend's Mom's Big Fake Tits

Cast: Alyssa Lynn ,Michael Vegas
Genres: Tattoo ,shaved ,Humiliation ,top ,Flogging ,bottom ,toned ,Ball Gag ,fake boobs ,Blowjob

When Jasmin's slutty mom tries to seduce her step daughter's sheepish boyfriend, she unleashes his dark side. Mom get's slapped, electrocuted and tied down for a punishing, tit bouncing fuck that makes her sorry she hit on her innocent daughter's boyfriend.
Alyssa Lynn's big fake tits look amazing tied up and bouncing as she get's pounded by Michael Vegas. This movie includes taboo love, big tits, ball gags, flogging, bondage and rough sex.

Duration: 40:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

Download Dominating My Girlfriend's Mom's Big Fake Tits

Petulance Training: Juliette March

Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Juliette March, John Strong
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, mask, multiple orgasms, pain, whipping, dildo, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm

The adorably bratty Juliette March is the Queen of all Pain Sluts and is super excited to be back for her fifth brutal round on The Training of O. James Mogul knows just how rough Juliette March likes it. She´s no stranger to Kink, and we all know she likes a lot of pain. It seems as though she actually needs it to cum. James Mogul shows no mercy punishing Juliette March whenever she breaks the rules whilst being trained on how to not act like such a petulant little brat. In the first scene of The Training of O, Juliette March is gagged, standing in a rigid predicament. Juliette´s slutty pussy is securely bound with rope to pieces of bamboo. One piece has a dildo at the end of it, stuck up inside her dripping cunt, all while John Strong incessantly flogs her ass and back, as James gives her a clamp for each nipple and the days lesson which is to keep proper eye line. Without a rest, James Mogul unleashes John Strong´s fat cock which eagerly complies to destroy Juliette´s tight anticipating ass and pussy and to pound it deep and mercilessly. After having multiple orgasms from a thorough face-fucking ass-fucking and pussy-fucking, it proves to not be even close to enough cock to satiate Juliette March´s greedy, insatiable pussy. So more cock she shall have! Juliette screams like a little bitch from all the nipple abuse, pussy caning, pussy flogging, hard pussy and anal fucking, all while wearing a gas mask. The training continues with face-fucking, ass whipping, flogging and caning, until she´s choked and fucked in bondage just the way her whorish needs demand. She couldn´t be happier, getting tormented and punished so beautifully. The Training of O is like a spa day for the Queen of all Pain Sluts, Juliette March.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Petulance Training: Juliette March

carolina

Anal MILF Syren de Mer Earns Her Final Marks

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Syren de Mer, Gage Sin
Genres: bondage, MILF, nipple clamps, pain, gape, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage

Hardcore Anal MILF Syren de Mer learns to process pain while getting fucked hard in the ass. Huge toys stretch the submissive MILF´s tight asshole, and hard nipple clamps twist her nipples painfully as the huge cock pumps her plump, round ass. Slave MILF Syren begs for cane strokes and her pussy longs to wear the traditional mark of a slave: Welts. The cane cuts the air and welts the soft mound of her cunt. Syren´s Huge Tits bounce as she is fucked hard in the ass, and the cane cuts a sure welt across her tender tits, leaving a raised welt in it´s wake.Hard, thick cock is shoved down her slave throat and the plug stretches her tight slave ass. Bondage ropes dig into her ass, opening her gape for all to see. Clothespin zippers tear at her cunt and nipples as the cock reams her tight, spasming asshole. The Slave MILF pleads and begs with her eyes, but only gets more cruel treatment till it is time to beg for the come.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4910kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Anal MILF Syren de Mer Earns Her Final Marks

New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

Mina just received her new pole dancing shipment from Rad Polewear. She is in love with one of the lace bodysuits, I am too! So anyway it was getting late in the afternoon, some really nice light coming in through the window, so what better thing to do than to have her dress up in her new favourite pole outfit and hogtie her nice and tight! Tight elbow bondage and crossed ankle hogtie. This is a really beautiful shoot, Mina is really gorgeous in the photos and video, shes definitely getting better at giving the camera what it wants and is starting to look like a bit of a bondage supermodel through the lens if you ask me! I am a lucky guy indeed.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors