Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Anal Psycho vol.3

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Mona Wales
Genres: squirting, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal
Video language: English

In Anal Psycho part 2 after fucking thug Tommy Pistol, Mona Wales and Penny Pax chain him to the bed and take off with a suitcase full of lottery money. Now Tommy has tracked Mona down at the Hotel Majestic and he is pissed! Not only is he determined to get that money back he is going to get some serious revenge on that ass of hers for his partner. With rough corporeal, deep slobbering blow jobs, punishing squirting orgasms and outrageous anal. See Mona and Tommy go full Anal Psycho! in part 3 of the Anal Psycho series.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Anal Psycho vol.3

Help Me Understand The Pain - Amarna Miller, Day One

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Amarna Miller, Bill Bailey
Genres: nipple clamps, pain, pain slut, suspension, slave, blowjob, drool, Rough Sex, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm

Gorgeous red-head submissive pain slut Amarna Miller wants to be tied up and flogged before you fuck her, but she does not understand why. Amarna learns the connection between her masochism and her pussy in this opening day of slave training.A devastating inverted blowjob covers the trainees face in spit and drool. Then a strict strappado fuck with hard nipple clamp play. Her tits bounce painfully as her pussy is rammed. A painful rope suspension tests the depth of her tolerance, and she is finished off with a rough sex scene that leaves her exhausted, delighted, and covered in come.

Duration: 53:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Help Me Understand The Pain - Amarna Miller, Day One

carolina

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

I mummify JJ's body with vetwrap and black tape, except for her big tits which are bound with black tape. Her arms are then wrapped and taped separately with her elbows completely together. I wrap her head except for a slit for her eyes... for now. Once mummified a grab some rope and apply a simple chest harness. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

Bonus pack 4 scene listing

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Lupus Pictures

Producer's Note: We choose 10 movies that did not have any bonuses even on DVD versions. We carefully chose one spanking scene from every movie to cover complete spectrum of scenes and actions of Lupus Pictures movies.Hot Czech girls mercilessly spanked and caned for our amusement! These bonus packs from Lupus Pictures still contain some of the very best spanking cinema to date and most of these scenes are around 20 years old now.

Duration: 1:14:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2866kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bonus pack 4 scene listing

carolina

Duck Fuct Doll Part 3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Suspension, Drooling, Nipple Clamps, Pissing

Claire is put into a cage. Her head sticks out the top. This provides easy access for her beautiful face to be reddened. First one, then another, then another, and even another person from behind the camera comes into to slap her face. The cage also provides access to her pussy. Of course we're going to stick a very large dildo in it. Once she's good an ready we take her out of the cage and put her on a St. Andrew's cross. It's time for some chest play and some nipple clamps. When we feel she's ready for it we give her one last opportunity to come her brains out.

Duration: 51:08
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Duck Fuct Doll Part 3

My Workout

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout

carolina

Lost Bet Part I

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Lost Bet Part I

Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Literally. Naomi Denise's firt time nude on camera, first time nipple clamped, first time handcuffed, first time shocked!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

Download Naomi Denise - first time for everything

carolina

Jodi Taylor and the Slave Trainer

Cast: Owen Gray, Jodi Taylor
Genres: bondage, slave, kinky, discipline, Corporal Punishment, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, oral sex

Training of O delivers the hottest, newest starlets into servitude with hard physical slave training - like you will see nowhere else. These beautiful damsels beg to suffer willingly for a chance to please, and they ravage hard cock as their reward for disciplined service.Fresh faced Jodi Taylor is subjected to harsh treatment so that we can see what this newcomer is made of. Strenuous bondage, corporal punishment and stern discipline guide the trainee through a curriculum in cock service that she will not soon forget.

Duration: 51:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jodi Taylor and the Slave Trainer

Bonus pack 3 scene listing

Release Year: 2004

Producer's Note: We choose 10 movies that did not have any bonuses even on DvD versions. We carefully chose one spanking scene from every movie to cover complete spectrum of scenes and actions of Lupus Pictures movies.We offer you next 10 unedited scenes with remastered sound from both cameras, so you will see each scene two times: first time from camera one and then same scene from camera two. You will be able to see moments not available in previous versions.

Duration: 1:15:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3241kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Bonus pack 3 scene listing

carolina

Hot Producer Tries to Fuck Over Rapper and Gets Fucked in the Ass!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Cristi Ann, Seth Gamble
Genres: bondage, bdsm, straight, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage

When wanna-be music producer Cristi Ann tries to manipulate rapper Seth Gamble, she becomes a prisoner to his BDSM lifestyle. Big tit, rich bitch Cristi Ann likes to spend Daddy´s money on partying and the playing in music biz, but when Gamble takes her down a few notches with rough anal sex and hard bondage, Cristi is humiliated and covered in the rapper´s hot come.

Duration: 42:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hot Producer Tries to Fuck Over Rapper and Gets Fucked in the Ass!

Nelly fiddled and shocked

Shocked in a RigidFiddle! We just had to try it. Nelly was our not so willing victim, but she agreed because the prize money is always a good incentive. Let's see if she can handle shocks in a fiddle!

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

Download Nelly fiddled and shocked

carolina

From the headmaster's study the inspection

Release Year: 2003

A new installment in our series of interesting stories taking place in a Headmaster's study in a girl college. This part is special. Compared to usual simple story with two or three actors, this is „big cinema" with many characters - primarily with naughty girls who are punished.
But there is another character - even stricter than the Headmaster. As the title hints, the an Inspector pays a visit to the Headmaster. Murphy's law assures that the Inspector appears in the least desired moment. There are five naughty girls in the Headmaster's study, who are constantly nagging each other, laughing and although they came to be punished for their misbehaviour, their good spirit seems to influence even the Headmaster; even the punishment could be effected lightheartedly. Yes, it will hurt a bit - but with a little humor, the girls will be able to stand it. A short episode, which one of the girls wears, only lightens up the mood even more.
Everything changes as the feared Inspector arrives. He does not like the light mood at all. Therefore, he gives orders for all five girls to strip. During this episode, it becomes clear that Miss Cimrman in not a Miss - but we will not tell you more. The Inspector is not pleased with the corporal punishment methods and performance at this facility. The Headmaster really has a bad day. He loses control of the situation and becomes more and more nervous. Even the Inspector is briefly interested in Miss Bemova's chastity belt, but keeps focused on the CP methodology. He does not like the performance at all. It is too soft! As a reaction, the Headmaster ties all girls, one by one, to the spanking bench and punishes them hard. There is a lot of crying and each girl returns to her place with heavily sore butt. The Inspector participates in the caning as well. More cries, tears and sighs. After the girls leave the Headmaster's study, the story gets a new twist. The Inspector diminishes the Headmaster's results. The Headmaster fears the worst - the very future of his facility is in danger. The Headmaster falls into a melancholic mood right after the Inspector leaves. After a while, a student coming to be punished disturbs him. It was really the worst time for her to come. After being criticized so heavily, the Headmaster will not spare her. The caning is almost berserk - the girl is then woken by ice cold water. Things will change in the facility. We must point out that the Headmaster's study in this part of the series is different. There are many girls punished, in complete nudity - and the canings are extreme. Therefore, you do not have to take too long deciding whether to own this work. It truly ranks up to the legendary Wild Party 1 and 2, it will be cherished by all who love strict caning of naked and innocent girls, shaking butts, crying faces and painful whines. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:02:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download From the headmaster's study the inspection

SexAndSubmission - Blue Collar Justice

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alexa Nova, Mr. Pete
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration

Mr Pete gets lured into Alexa Nova´s flirtatious little web in this week´s SAS : Blue Collar Justice. Hot and sweaty Mr Pete is doing yard work just minding his own business when sexy little minx Alexa Nova out onto the porch in her panties. With her hard nipples protruding through her top she gives him a flirtatious but sassy glare and walks away showing off her cute round ass.Well if that isn´t an invitation I don´t know what is. But this girl has some attitude! Mr Pete knocks on the door to ask for water and she´s got the looks that --half bitchy and disgusted with him and half I want to fuck! Mr Pete makes his way inside to dig into this delicious mess. Playing hard to get this horny bitch tells Mr Pete that if he wants it he is going to have to take it. And boy does he. Mr Pete manhandles little Alexa like a good Dominant. He ties her wrists together, takes her down in a chokehold and slaps and fingers her pussy to get her warmed up. Mr Pete can´t wait to get Alexa´s plump and juicy cock sucking lips on his hard dick. He plays with her pink pouty lips and throat fucks her until she slobbers all over his cock getting it nice and wet. He puts her in doggie style and slides that massive cock of his in her tight slutty pussy. Mmm finally what she´s been waiting for. He fucks her and she takes it until she is screaming to cum. Now that she´s had her fun she turns back into a bitch and kicks Mr Pete out of the house--get back to work! Hmm kinky. Later she tries to persuade Mr Pete to get rid of her man so they can run off together. Yeah right this horny slut is delusional. But Mr Pete wants another piece of her sweet ass so he ties her up on the bed to show her who´s boss with some corporeal punishment and some over the top orgasms. One leg up one leg down she is tied up tight to the bed so her ass and pussy are spread open and easy to get. Adorned with a ball-gag and nipple clamps she gets a good flogging, caning, cropping and then the beloved Hitachi. Mr Pete knows just the spot to push Alexa over the edge as he vibes her pussy until she is moaning with delight. Then he fills her pussy and tight ass with his big cock and fucks her deep and hard. He flips her over onto her back and ties her hands to the bottom of the bed frame so her legs are wide open with her ass and pussy begging for attention. More Hitachi on her hungry pussy until her whole body is vibrating with pleasure. Mr Pete stuffs her ass with his thick cock and pounds her out until he shoots his load all over her. All in a day´s work--Now that´s some Blue Collar Justice.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Blue Collar Justice

carolina

Sabrina Banks: Assessment Day

Cast: Owen Gray, Sabrina Banks
Genres: brunette, dungeon, flogging, slave, discipline, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play

Gorgeous all natural brunette Sabrina Banks enters the Curriculum hoping to learn if she has what it takes to serve sadistic dick in our dungeon. Rules, protocols, tight tit clamps, flogging and demanding discipline drive the little trainee to the limits of her abilities on this quest for the filthiest fuck possible.

Duration: 49:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sabrina Banks: Assessment Day

Spanish Slave Girl Begs for Discipline and Training

Cast: Amarna Miller, Mickey Mod
Genres: bondage, pain, slave, discipline, drool, Gimp, Zapper, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation

Spanish Beauty Amarna Miller begs for pain and discipline to satisfy her smart ass cunt. Different slaves have different ways of asking for their dominant´s cruel and sexy attention. In Amarna´s case, she mouths off. That´s fine. In the end, she will admit to what she really is: a smart ass masochist.Amarna Miller is the willing slave girl in need of training. Ground rules are set as the bondage pile driver exposes the Spanish slut´s tender cunt, and the cruel clips stretch her pussy lips open for the zapper and and vibe. Then, she is put into cruel bondage and made to suck cock as the drool soaked ropes bite into her tender, creamy skin.Rigged in a web of intricate bondage, Amarna Miller is made to bounce on hard to prove she can do the work. Her gorgeous ass is splayed open, jacking her pussy up and open for hard doggie style fucking. She is put into one cruel predicament after another till the gimp´s balls are drained of come.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

Download Spanish Slave Girl Begs for Discipline and Training

carolina

Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Cast: Dani Daniels, Michael Vegas
Genres: bondage, fear play, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation

All natural slave girl Dani Daniels trembles at the sight of a cane, but our conditioning techniques teach her to love the cane. Fear play, canes, gags, bondage, hard pussy fucking and real slave training are all included in this .

Duration: 54:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

Download Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Mercy, Mercy Me! -part 1

Sluts like Mercy West, who can't keep the hole between their thighs under control, deserve only one thing: pain. Constant and unrelenting pain. And that's exactly what Mercy is going to receive as she dragged out of her cage and her tight, vulnerable body is at the mercy of Alebeard and his gang of sadists.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 422.5 MB

Download Mercy, Mercy Me! -part 1

carolina

Nicky loses control of her breathing

Nicky is back! This super gorgeous girl wanted to have another go at making some cash. She can't take very high level shocks, because she runs out of breath from shocks at level 20-25. We don't want her to faint!

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13318kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download Nicky loses control of her breathing

Princess Donna reduced to a common peasant Countdown to Relaunch

Cast: James Deen ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Isis Love
Genres: mixed ,Big Natural Tits ,Hitachi ,Petite ,Nipple Torment ,unshaved ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,High Heels

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of the June live show that featured Princess Donna, Jame Dean, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
While we are setting up the next device Princess Donna is bound on her knees to the wall and Isis love is "helping", and by helping we mean making Donna suck James's huge cock. Donna struggles at the size of it as James fucks Donna pretty mouth.
Donna is then bound is the classic "fuck me" position, and has no hope for escape. Her huge tits are cruelly bound with harsh twine. Isis love enjoys licking and teasing Donna as the boys, cane and abuse her feet.
James and his cock of thunder then continue to fuck Donna into sub space. Jame is brutal as his huge cock make Donna cum and cum and cum. Donna, cums, squirts, moans, cums, and moans like a common whore, not the Princess we are used to.

Duration: 55:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Princess Donna reduced to a common peasant Countdown to Relaunch

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors