Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Dahlia Sky Submits to Punishing Bondage and Torment

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kink
Cast: Dahlia Sky
Genres: bondage, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Behind Dahlia Sky´s sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She´s tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dahlia Sky Submits to Punishing Bondage and Torment

Mistress Kristin gets shocked

She is a Mistress. Kristin loves to whip and hurt people for her own pleasure. But can she take the shock challenge? She is quite tough, but by raising the levels we eventually got to her. Mistress Kristin was reduced to a scared little girl.

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14744kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 827.3 MB

Download Mistress Kristin gets shocked

carolina

Insatiable Cunt

Cast: Madison Scott
Genres: Submission ,drool ,Fingering ,slim ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Gag

What a tasty little treat of a woman! The ridiculously cute Madison Scott is back for more bondage and abuse. We bind her in a standing doggy position, with her big round tits jutting out front, and her sweet little pussy exposed in the back.
We keep her mouth wide open with a funnel gag, clamp her nipples, and fill her cunt with Alpha, our fucking machine. Squirm as she might, there's no getting out, and shouting just makes an unintelligible noise through the gag, not to mention the streams of drool. We flog Madison's perfect tits and ass, weight those nipples, and watch Alpha fuck the sense out of our adorable, helpless friend.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 453.1 MB

Download Insatiable Cunt

Phoenix Marie And Amy Brooke Together For The First Time

Cast: Phoenix Marie ,Amy Brooke
Genres: toned ,Brunette ,Blonde ,Athletic ,Anal ,fake boobs ,Tattoo ,Machine Dildo ,Big Tits ,slim

It's worth yelling that title for these two girls who are the industry's gold standard of ass fucking Olympians. We're a little excited, if you couldn't tell, to bring you these girls together for the FIRST TIME. It's impossible to believe, but it's true - Amy Brooke and Phoenix Marie have never combined their ass fucking forces until today. If the world ends, it's their fault!Phoenix's lush bootie and Amy's tight round athletic ass get pounded by machine cock in this epic two part update.Phoenix fucks Amy with a double end dick until Amy squirts all over Phoenix's ass checks and it is on. Amy squirts all over the place from the machine cock that even fucks her pussy for some good measure. And if you have never witnessed Phoenix cumming, then tune in now for the sexiest full body orgasms that leave her a sensitive mess on the floor. And Amy takes THREE cocks in her at once on the fastest machines in the arsenal.Ass Queen 2011 is a show off and show down of ass fucking prowess and female orgasms at their dirtiest, sexiest, best.

Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Phoenix Marie And Amy Brooke Together For The First Time

carolina

Best of Training of O! Anal Slave Alina West Day One

Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Alina West, Owen Gray
Genres: collar, slave, bdsm, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline

Director´s Choice! This previously published movie is worth a second look!Eager slut trainee Alina has a lot to offer, and we take it all. Her sweet young face is fucked in an inverted suspensions while her pink pussy gets flogged and she learned to submit to orgasms given without her will. Made to work hard, she rides the cock until we are satisfied, and then submits her ass for rough stretching an intense training.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Best of Training of O! Anal Slave Alina West Day One

Kelter Skelter Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Suspension, Drooling, Nipple Clamps, Pissing

Kel and Riley make a cute pair. Standing in their pretty dresses tied back to back they look like they are on their way to a party. It's the most twisted party you could find. Once Riley is crucified Kel is given rope and told to tie herself up. She's going too slow so the crew has to motivate her.

Duration: 1:18:49
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kelter Skelter Part 1

carolina

My Zen

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

Download My Zen

SexAndSubmission - Sextortion Revenge!

Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Audrey Noir
Genres: bdsm, straight, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal

When a hot rookie hacker, Audrey Noir, tries her hand at a Sextortion scam, she unknowingly victimizes an unhinged FBI agent, Seth Gamble, who leads her into a trap where she must choose between federal prison or life as an FBI agent´s bitch.Audrey Noir is tied and gagged, and her ass looks awesome getting pounded in anal by Gamble. When Seth flips her on her back, her pussy pouts and her tits bounce as he glides in and out of her ample ass. Hot story line, hot captivity, BDSM and anal sex.

Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Sextortion Revenge!

carolina

Newbie Katrina Jade

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade

Newbie Katrina Jade with natural Ddd breasts

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade with natural Ddd breasts

carolina

Madison Sling Fucked

We haven't seen the sling out in quite a while, and you can bet that Lady Lydia is chomping at the bit to get her kink on with it! Look at the lovely ass Madison has. Her skin looks great against those shiny boots. Now, Madison is not a quiet girl, but you can only imagine what whimpering sounds she's making right now! Lydia is excellent at getting the proper feedback from the girls. She's had plenty of experiences doing many different things

Duration: 33:23
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2230kbps

File size: 576.1 MB

Download Madison Sling Fucked

Anal Slut Trained to Obey

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Roxanne Rae, Mr. Pete
Genres: bondage, nipple clamps, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Roxanne Rae loves her tits tied so tight that the nipples are popping out for the nipple clamps. The vibe buzzes on her over stimulated clit as the whip comes down, and Roxanne pleads for mercy. But mercy comes in the form of more bondage and a hard ass fucking by the sadistic slave trainer Mr. Pete.

Duration: 51:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

Download Anal Slut Trained to Obey

carolina

Ass Fixiation

Studio: Pain Vixens

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.

Duration: 1:54:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ass Fixiation

Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox - Savannah Day One

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,dungeon ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx ,Leather ,BDSM

What assessment can be made of Savannah Fox other than Voracious Whore. What is the best way to bend a voracious whore to one's will? Deny Her. But first, she must sweat.
I heard that she works out so I take her and my whip to the Armory Gym. She is strong! She knocks out probably 50 - 60 squats and sweat like a bitch in heat for us as I get some goals and rules out of her. Once she gets my program, I reward her with a hard squirting orgasm all over her pretty workout pants.
I drag her to the dungeon and strip her down to naked. I slap some leather around her throat and fuck her face with anonymous, grunting dick. Between deep throat thrusts, I pick her up my the hair and torment her cunt with a vibe and whip the shit our of her tits. That's when the pain slut emerges and she starts squirting all over the place. Who knew the little slut comes from having her nipples whipped? Girl's got talent.
The thing that really impresses me however is how fiercely she fucks that dick for us in reverse cowgirl. She is a fucking beast on that dick and we can barely keep up with her. It takes all I have to drain that cunt of everything it's got, but I manage to get her completely used up and put away wet.

Duration: 52:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

Download Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox - Savannah Day One

carolina

Maid Surprise Part I

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Maid Surprise Part I

Kelter Skelter Part 3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Suspension, Drooling, Nipple Clamps, Pissing

Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kelter Skelter Part 3

carolina

Payback Time (Taylor Russo) CumBots

In case you think you're seeing double... you're not. Taylor Russo is Tati's twin and the second half of the infamous Russo twins team... I'm not positive if she's ever had a good device fucking before but, she seems quite adept at frigging herself, which is quite evident as she puts on quite the masturbatory show for us... Switching gears, we then tie her standing and low and behold, her lovely Tati enters the scene... Tati then proceeds to gag her twin and crank up the fucking device. Taylor's legs quiver as her fucking reaches full steam and we learn that this may be payback time as her is evidently in control of this situation.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 120.5 MB

Download Payback Time (Taylor Russo) CumBots

Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Cast: Ramon Nomar, Yhivi
Genres: cock sucking, gaping, slave, discipline, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation

Submissive slut Yhivi has been training, and is now taking huge dick in her tight ass on Training of O! The beautiful bubble butt babe gives up all her holes to Trainer Ramon Nomar, a stickler for discipline. Yhivi loves her throat fucked too, and Ramon obliges with a cock sucking predicament to make an oral fetishist sploosh their shorts. But when Ramon gets Yhivi tied tight with her gaping asshole up in the air, the submissive anal slut is pounded till her eyes are rolling back in shattering orgasms.

Duration: 54:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

carolina

Nerine Mechanique ,Maestro - The Auditons Part Two

Cast: Peter ,Savannah West ,Maggie Mayhem ,Sarah Shevon ,Sasha Lexing ,Bella Rossi ,Cherry Torn ,Nerine Mechanique ,Maestro
Genres: black hair ,master ,Female Slave ,Slave ,Big Tits ,bottom ,foreskin ,slim ,shaved ,Deprivation

This is a previously recorded event from the Training of O archives published here as a bonus!
House owner, Peter Acworth, is very annoyed that the training of Upper Floor slaves is taking so long. Worried that the slaves will not be ready for a Cocktail Party tentatively planned for next month, Peter has asked Lead Trainer, James Mogul, to screen several local applicants and host a full-scale slave audition in the Armory's basement that he will personally oversee.
Among the applicants is Satine Pheonix, who shamefully collapsed from sugar deprivation at The First Supper inaugural event. Those who make it through the audition will enter a grueling training program with hopes of eventually petitioning the House for a position among the Upper Floor slave ranks.
Join Peter, James, handler Maestro and newly initiated Upper Floor slave Cherry Torn to help test these applicants and decide who is worthy of being trained.

Duration: 1:02:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nerine Mechanique ,Maestro - The Auditons Part Two

Speech Training Veruca James, Day Three

Cast: Veruca James, Owen Gray
Genres: bondage, whipping, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline

Talk Dirty to Me. It is a simple command, but it is delightfully difficult for poor Veruca to execute it well, especially when she is getting fucked, electrocuted and whipped. This features speech training through operant conditioning, and as always, heavy anal fucking is a matter of course with Miss Veruca.

Duration: 49:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

Download Speech Training Veruca James, Day Three

carolina

Lucy Lauren - huge ring gag and shocks

We managed to fit a 2.75 inch ring gag in Lucy's mouth! She immediately started drooling a lot. Lucy hates electro play, but she was determined to take this challenge. Lots of shocks and drooling in this video!

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps

File size: 735.9 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - huge ring gag and shocks

The Destruction of Mia Li - Lorelei Lee

Cast: Mona Wales ,Lotus Lain ,Mia Little ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Electrical Play ,Slave ,EMS Pads ,shaped ,shaved ,Pain ,Facesitting ,romance

Celebrate Valentines Day with Sweetheart of Porn, Mia Li. In this electro-lesbian orgy, Mia takes on three of the cruelest dommes and endures ANAL electricity, ANAL lesbian strap on fucking, fisting, EMS pads, violet wands, taser, and more. Mia is a true Electroslut who not only enjoys the pain, but begs for more. Electro punishment makes her squirt! She is DOUBLE PENETRATED with strap-ons, and made to lick pussy and finger her dommes until they squirt all over her! There is so much lesbian electro fucking in this update, so many orgasms, so much punishment, it is awe striking to see Mia take it all with a smile.

Duration: 38:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Destruction of Mia Li - Lorelei Lee

carolina

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Ophelia K's nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to her knees. I have a roll of black tape handy, so I tape up her hands which make her struggles even more futile. I leave her to endure her bondage. No matter which way she tries to move something tightens... her shoulders are strained if she tries to lean forward and her nipples are pulled if she tries to relieve her shoulders. She is also doing her best to breathe wearing a latex hood, posture collar, and cock gag. I return at the end of the clip to release her.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 409.9 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 4

Innocent Redhead gets Ass Fucked by Sexy Blonde Domme

Cast: Angel Allwood ,Rose Red
Genres: ,natural boobs ,bottom ,LezDom ,Anal Stretching ,Redhead ,shaved ,Dominatrix ,Strap On ,Dildo

The very submissive Rose Red gets her ass hole played with and fucked by Angel Allwood. Angel then gets her ass stuff and fucked before they give each other an .

Duration: 52:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download Innocent Redhead gets Ass Fucked by Sexy Blonde Domme

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors